Saturday, June 11, 2011

What would it take?

A work in progress...

Roses bloom beneath her feet,
Ocean waves are captured in her gaze,
Sunlight pales when dancing on her skin,
And no other can be beautiful as she...

What shall it take?
What shall it take?
What shall it take, pray,
To show her how I feel?

I'd face a thousand legions,
Climb a thousand peaks.
Travel the deepest oceans,
And Space's furthest reach.
(*all of which are my greatest fears)

How can she not know?
The ways her eyes
Enchant me
With their inner light?

Much has she to show
In a mortal sense;
Such beauty one has never seen
Surpassed or equalled.
(*holy crap, any sense of poetry has been stripped to the bone...what the heck?! :P)

But it's her heart I like the most,
The beauty left unchanged by time.
Its song and light pervade from her,
Into the very air.

Let me start--she serves a King
Neath which, all other kings will bow,
A Redeemer, a Savior, the Risen Son
And with her heart, fulfills His...

...:( ugh! ARRRRRRRG!
Such a muse, and yet... :( NO WORDS!
That, my dear readers (the subject especially ;) hehehe...), is saying something. ;)
I've got more, but I can't find that stupid notebook. :P AND, you know who you are...;)
And, like I said...
VERY.
VERY.
ROUGHLY.
DONE.
:P
...sorry! :(

8 comments:

  1. And strange as it may sound
    It must be said
    For one such as her
    I'm willing to wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....o.m.g
    i honestly....dont know what to say. im speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You...are...wow.
    that is the sweetest peom a guy has ever written to me.
    :D SPEECHLESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and it's all true. ;)
    And could we like, talk sometime today? ;) Like, on the phone? The house phone's number is 7062920308...
    Pwease? :P
    I've got so much to say, and I'd rather tell you than simply write...somehow that brings me more satisfaction, knowing that you know for sure how much I really, really, really like you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dangit. can I call you NEXT weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course! Lol ;)
    Imma miss you so bad... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) I will do my best to send you SOMETHING

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete