Saturday, June 4, 2011

Agony Revisited

So many questions fly through my mind...
Does she remember?
Does she love me?
Will she wait?

The pain in my heart
Is screaming
For release, for extinction...
For death.

Why must I be caught in
This tangle of love-strands
Only to be strangled
When I'm forced away?

Does she love me,
Or now hate me?
My greatest concern
Is the question: does she know that for her I still yearn?

Does she know how I miss her?
How I long for her touch?
Her voice, her laughter
I need them...so much.

But now I must wait,
In this boat on an ocean,
Awash with my pain,
And all too alone.

God, help me,
Please help me,
Send down aid from above...
Because I'm dying from starvation of love.

Know this, now that you are wiser then you were then...this was not love. Separations only makes the heart grow fonder...not frantic, or violent, or volatile. Learn from this...or it will be your greatest failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment