skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Twelve-Link Chain
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Poor Bird
So much relies
On a drab, hungry
tabby
Perched on a heap
of frayed feathers,
Gray, with yellow tips
Sadly splashed with red.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Dante's Heir
United States
Hey! My name's Hiram, and I love to write more than anything else, especially science fiction/fantasy! I have to say I also love God, my family, and my friends. But this blog is mostly for my opinions, my poetry, and my writing...enjoy!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
2011
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
2010
(13)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(4)
Poor Bird
So sorry...It seemsI smashed the lights......and w...
"Nonsensical Order"A poem by Hiram JohnsonRidicuLo...
Imagist Poem--Jungle Walkway
►
February
(7)
►
2009
(10)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment